E. Christina Carrasco is an associate at Glauber Berenson Vego and practices in Southern California. She represents and advises injured workers in workers’ compensation matters.
Ms. Carrasco has earned a Juris Doctorate from the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law in Sacramento, CA. While attending McGeorge School of Law, she participated in the Immigration Law Clinic. After graduation, Ms. Carrasco interned for the distinguished United Nations Refugee Agency Human Rights Liaison Unit in Geneva, Switzerland. During her internship, she drafted recommendations on immigration policy aimed at improving the living conditions of immigrants and victims of human trafficking worldwide.
As a trial attorney, Ms. Carrasco has appeared before the Workers’ Compensation Appeals Board in Southern and Northern California. She represents a wide variety of workers such as horse jockeys, housekeepers, law enforcement officers, construction workers, as well and city, state and county employees. Ms. Cassasco’s law practice is dedicated to aggressively protecting the right of injured workers.
- California, 2014
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2012
- Honors: Dean's List
- University of San Francisco
- B.S. - 2004
- Major: Finance
- Recano v. J Brand, Inc.,, 2018 Cal. Wrk Comp. (P.D. WCAB)
Honors And Awards
- McGeorge School of Law, Dean's Honor List, 2010 - 2011
Professional Associations And Memberships
- CAAA, 2018 to Present
Past Employment Positions
- The Dominguez Firm, Associate Attorney, 2016 - 2017
- Ratto Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2015 - 2016
Pro Bono Activities
- Fox Twentieth Television Business & Legal Affairs, Legal Intern