While she has worked in entertainment law and social security disability law, it is in workers' compensation law that Ms. Norris found her calling. Every day, she brings her dedication to helping her clients navigate the intricacies of the workers' compensation system and thrives on identifying things both big and small that ensure her clients move through the process quickly and efficiently and that their cases are resolved fairly.
Ms. Norris has worked with Glauber Berenson Vego since 2016, first as a Hearing Representative while she was still in law school, then as an attorney upon passing the California Bar in 2019.
- California, 2019
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Cal State , Los Angeles, California
Professional Associations & Memberships
- California Applicants’ Attorneys Association
- Japanese American Bar Association
- Diaz v. Los Angeles Department of Water and Power, PSI 2019 Cal.Wrk.Comp. P.D. Lexis 318
- Gallardo v. AT&T Mobility Services, LLC, 2016 Cal. Wrk. Comp. P.D. LEXIS 554