When you turn to Glauber Berenson Vego for help with your claim, you are
assigned a team of professionals dedicated to you and your case. This
team is made up of a case coordinator and an attorney.
Together, they will work to guide you through the process of filing your
claim and navigating any issues or disputes that may arise.
Generally speaking, our firm uses the following process:
- First, when you reach out, you are set up with a complimentary consultation
and case evaluation. During this initial meeting, we will gather more
information about your situation. We will ask you various questions about
your work-related injury and invite you to ask us your questions, as well.
- After your consultation, if you retain our services, you will receive the
first call from us in about a week. This will allow us time to file the
necessary paperwork on your case.
- As your case progresses, your case coordinator will contact you about once
a month to check on the status of your medical treatment and to address
any questions or concerns.
- Within about two months, you will meet with the attorney assigned to your
case to develop a strategy for navigating disputes, such as appealing
a denied claim or early termination of benefits.
- Throughout your time as a client of the firm, your case will be continuously
reviewed by one of our Glendale workers’ compensation lawyers and
a case coordinator.
At Glauber Berenson Vego, we can help you learn more about the common practices
and the process of obtaining your benefits.
If you have any questions about what to expect when you work with our firm
or about the California workers’ compensation system as a whole,
please do not hesitate to reach out to our team today.
(626) 605-2450 or
complete our online form to schedule a free consultation with one of our lawyers. Hablamos español.