There are two main categories of workplace injuries. The first is trauma that occurs at one specific time. An accident — a fall, a machine taking off a hand or a truck collision — where the injury is immediate. The other type develops over the years from repetitive use. Working with an attorney who routinely handles workplace injuries is the best way to obtain appropriate medical care.
For more than 30 years, our law firm’s mission has been to assist injured workers in the Glendale/Pasadena area and across the San Gabriel and San Fernando Valleys. We will put our years of legal experience to work for you to obtain appropriate medical care and the maximum available compensation.
Looking Out For You
Our attorneys will explain the law and the process, so that you know what to expect. We care about your recovery and will regularly touch base with you to keep you up to date on the progress of your case. We represent workers who have suffered injuries, including:
- Severe spinal cord damage that may result in paralysis
- Brain injuries from mild to severe
- Amputation of a arm, hand, finger or lower extremity
- Neck injuries, including whiplash in a motor vehicle accident
- Sprains and broken bones
- Burn injuries that may require surgery and rehabilitation
- Repetitive stress injuries such as carpal tunnel or a lower back injury
Has a work injury kept you from being able to work? How do you start collecting workers’ compensation benefits? To get started and learn more, call us at 626-796-9400 or send us an email to schedule a free initial appointment with one of our lawyers.